Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fruity pocket card



I just REALLY love this Tart & Tangy set from the Occassions mini catalog.
This was for a technique challenge on Splitcoast. Here is the challenge.

Also, here are the instructions for the folded card. Joy In A Jar Blog.

I used Summer Picnic Designer series paper. On the back pocket I layered real red on Ruby red. Then whisper white on top of that. The scallop is real red and layered with Old Olive. I used my markers, Real Red, Old Olive and chocolate chip, to color in my frut. I punched out the fruit with 1 3/8" circle punch. The Old Olive with 1 1/4" circle punch. The front pocket has real red layered with ruby red then whisper white. Same goes for the scallop and punches. The front panel is old olive layered with real red. I wrapped it with bashful blue striped grosgrain ribbon. The apple is punched out with a 1 3/8" circle punch, bashful blue with the 1 1/4" circle punch and the scallop in old olive.

I stamped "Happy Birthday" with basic black from Sassy Suzie set. The front pocket says "did someone turn up the heat in here..." and the back pocket says "Or is it just the candles on your cate?" then "Happy birthday!"


Here is a better view of the inside pockets. :)





Thanks for looking!!


3 comments:

Laura lok said...

totally cute love it. I am taking a class and getting this set later this month

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

love this pocket card- what a great design!