Friday, April 25, 2008

Celebrate today and Embrace Life


YAY I finally got a good picture! :) I used designer paper from Bali Breeze, I cut it to 8 1/2 x 11 and folded it in half. Then folded to opposite corners in to the center fold and refolded the center fold. Then I folded it again in half. Clear as mud? :)

I stamped Celebrate in basic black and then again in versermark and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I used my black SU! marker and dotted along the triangle there. I opened up that flap and put three black brads from SU!. The 2 ovals are cut out with my cricut but could easily be done with a coluzzle set. The black oval is 4" and the white is 3 1/2. I stamped the roses first then masked the flowerets behind it. I colored those in with certainly celery and old olive. The roses are colored in with pretty in pink, Regal Rose and rose red. Today is stamped on shimmery white and the word 'Today' is stamped with Rose Red. I used my white gel pen for the dots around the frame.




Here is the close up of the flowers. It's hard to see them but they are embossed.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

That's an absolutely stunning card! I love it.

So glad to see your new post too!!! I check daily!

Sandy

Melanie Welch said...

Good Gosh that is gorgeous!!! Love it!!

Natalie said...

This is sooooo gorgeous! You do amazing work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, this card just sings!