Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blue Jean Betty


OK So I know her name is Sally! hahaha. This was for the Blue Jean challenge. We had to use different shades of blues and neutrals and try to add a texture. I used Soft Sky for the card base, Blue bayou textured and smooth cardstock for the top and bottom layer respectfully. I laid soft sky stitched ribbon across the seam and tied a bow to attach. I colored in Sassy Sally with Blue Bayou, tempting turquous, brilliant blue and gray on whipser white. I bordered her in soft sky and used dimensionals to pop her up. I stamped the sentiment in basic black.

Recipe:
Stamps - Sassy Suzie
Cardstock - Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Inks - Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel (boots and hair), Chocolate Chip (hair), Brilliant Blue, Tempting Turquous and Going Gray and basic black
Accessories - Soft Sky stitched ribbon

2 comments:

Laura lok said...

totally cute

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, I may have to get this set afterall!