Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Betty, A hip Betty.


This challenge was for paper piecing. I stamped my image on whisper white then stamped her again on designer paper and cut out the pants and shirt to glue onto the white stamped image. I colored in her hair and skin and lips and table. I used certainly celery for the card base. I stamped the flower from Time Well Spent with Certainly Celery. I framed the image with Rose Red and stamped the sentiment in Basic Black.
Recipe:
stamps - Sassy Sally, Time Well Spent
Paper - Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Rose Red, Cutie Pie DP
Ink - Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray

3 comments:

Laura lok said...

great card LOVE those pants

Kanani said...

This is adorable. I was thinking about getting that set too. I love the sentiments!

http://www.craftygoddess.com/

Emily N. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.