Friday, September 21, 2007

Limited Layers Challenge


Todays challenge over at SCS was to limit your layers to 4-5. I didn't really have a problem with it since I tend to use very few layers as it is.


I started off with my papertrey white cardstock as the card base. I used Purely Pomegranate and the wheel See You Around to make the background. I cut a piece of purely pomegranate cardstock and folded it on the top. I scalloped both the top and the bottom. I then layered behind it with So Saffron also scalloping the end to keep that 'round' look. I used my new hostess set 'In The Spotlight' and stamped the flowers with Purely Pomegranate and the stems and leaves in Wild Wasabi. I then stamped the center of the flowers in wild wasabi and cut them out. I used my white gel pen to add a little accent around the purely pomegranate cardstock and flowers. I tiny bit of stickles on the leaves and white ribbon accent. I hope you enjoyed!
Recipe:
Cardstock: Papertrey White, Purely Pomegranate, So Saffron
Stamps: In The Spotlight, See You Around
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Stickles, Ribbon, White gel Pen

No comments: