Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fall sketch


I did the card sketch from yesterday on SCS. I REALLY like this sketch. There are tons of possibilities possible.



I used papertrey white as my card base and around the outside I stamped the leaves from autumn harvest in chocolate chip. I then colored in the leaves and used my white gel pen to accent. for the large back layer I used chocolate chip cardstock and stamped the acorns in chocolate chip. I used Marigold morning cardstock for the strip and stamped the leaves again using creamy caramel. The pumpkin pie is directly behind the image with square brads on each side. The image is on whisper white framed by chocolate chip. I used both the large and small pumpkin as well as the leaves using the masking technique. The pumpkins are stamped using pumpkin pie, then colored in with water colored pencils and my white gel pen for detail. The leaves are chocolate chip and purely pomegranate. Hemp twine and a silver clip on the corner finish it off. I LOVE this stamp set!

Recipe:

Cardstock: Papertrey white, whisper white, chocolate chip, marigold morning, pumpkin pie

ink: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, purely pomegranate, creamy caramel

stamps: Autumn Harvest

accessories: brads, hemp twine, sliver clip

techniques: masking, watercolor