Sunday, October 14, 2007

WOW 10 days!

I can't believe it's been 10 days since I've updated! A lot has been going on with me which actually includes making a pack of cards for a friend of mine as a wedding gift. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them! Ugh!! I could kick myself for that!





This was a package I made for my hostess club group for such a successful month last month.

I used wild wasabi and linen background stamp. Then cut out the stamp from True Friend and popped up another cut out stamp from True Friend. The Thank You stamp is from True Friend as well. I tied whisper white grossgrain around it. The pens are R.S.V.P pens that I stamped a piece of whisper white with purely pomegranate and wrapped inside. Taped a cut out stamp and tied whisper white grossgrain around it as well. :)

I know that is a very vague description and I'm sorry for that. I'll put up detailed instructions in the next day or two. :)

No comments: