Friday, October 5, 2007

More Autumn masking fun!

I love masking. There is so much you can do with it to create scenes. While cleaning out my stamp room yesterday I found this designer paper that I had bought eons ago and can't even remember where or when. It's hard to see in real life but the desinger paper is thin and you can see the fibers. It's also sort of shimery.



For this card I used Autumn Harvest and masked the pumpkin while putting leaves and gourds behind it. I colored in using markers and my white gel pen. There is stickles randomly on the items. The angled piece behind the main image is ticket punched with leaves stamped on the corners and colored in with my blender pen and the lids of the stamp pads. I used a corner decorative punch I got from Michaels and cut out the corner part. Both the background and the image white pieces are stamped with the background stamp Linen in Creamy caramel. IRL it turned out perfectly. This is one of those cards that I will not be able to let go of, especially since I only had one small piece of that designer paper.

Recipe:
Stamps: Linen background, Autumn Harvest
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, Whisper white, purely pomegranate, Blue Bayou, Random DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy caramel, always artichoke, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: brads, clip, ribbon, stickles
Technique: Masking

No comments: