Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New day!



So today started off a little rough. I couldn't get myself up out of bed and am not feeling well. BUT I did hear some great news that Stampin Up has changed their Angel policy which I am thrilled with!

We had a challenge in our hostess club to do masking. I chose Moose You to make a fall card for this. I used plaid background in marigold morning on So Saffrin paper. The background is the actual card so I cut the so saffron 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. I used Purely Pomegranate as the framing background. Then used Whisper white for the image. I stamped the porcupine first in Chocolate Chip. Then stamped it again on a piece of post-it note and cut it out. I didn't cut out the stickers on him just his body. I then stamped the Moose in Creamy Caramel and the Deer in Close to Cocoa. I used just a scrap piece of paper to mask out the words below the animals. I used Purely Pom and Marigold Morning for the flowers and Always artichoke for the stems and grass. I then roughed the edges and sponged around the sides and top with Creamy Caramel and around the bottom with Always Artichoke. Friendship is stamped with Purely Pomegranate.

Recipe:
CS: So Saffrin, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Marigold Morning, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Stamps: Moose You, Plaid BG, Wonderful Words
Accessories: Hemp wire
Technique: Masking

No comments: