Sunday, August 17, 2008

Scrapbook page!



I went to a scrap yesterday and learned a lot about scrapbooking. I am looking forward to learning more about it. I have very limited experience with scrapbooking.
OK starting out with the whole page. The green cardstock is a piece of Bazzill shimmer cardstock. I don't know much about Bazzill but I loved the texture and sheen on it which is why I chose this. The striped paper is from Stampin' Up's Afternoon Tea Designer series paper. I matted it with Soft Sky and matted the picture with Groovy Guava. All of those Stampin' Up papers are retired now, sadly. On the left side is a rub on from SU! the chipboard "snow flakes" which are actually flowers are from SU! as well, and is also retired. The buttons are from my LSS and are just random buttons. The brown swirl is stitching as well as the swirls on the right hand.
More detail below.

These swirls are all hand stitched using a stencil from Bazzill. I REALLY enjoy the stitching! It also adds serious dimension to the page!


I covered the 'stars' with white craft ink and embossed with a snow white sparkle embossing powder. They turned out beautiful imo.

thanks for looking! :)




1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Very creative. It has a pleasing form and flow.