Friday, May 30, 2008

Mini scrappin

At my last hostess club with my upline we made these cute little scrapbooks using the white lunch sacks and a retired scrapbook kit of hers. She just let us go at it and didn't give us layouts or anything, just let our imagination soar! :)


Front page
First 2 pages
3rd page. You see the tab? That page pulls out of the opening in the bag
4th page
5th page





6th page also with a pull out insert


Back page

This little scrapbook was just too much fun to make and I really want to make another one some day.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your whole book and that you showed the whole thing!

Great Job!!!
Sandy
(SUTTF)

Karen said...

What a great scrapbook Krista! Love how you put it together and the colors/papers you used!!

Amanda Kennedy said...

War Eagle! I read a post on SCS and checked out your blog. I'm a Auburn grad and love to see Orange & Blue or AU anywhere!!!

You do great work! I'll have to swing by more often to look around!!

Laura lok said...

awesome book

dawnmercedes said...

That really is the cutest lunch bag scrapbook I've ever seen!