Saturday, March 15, 2008

Split personality??


I did this card for THIS challenge on Splitcoaststampers. It is a Split Negative image. The tutorial for this can be found HERE. This is the first time I've tried this and I had a hard time with colors but went to THIS webpage to find a good color combo because I wanted to use Blue Bayou. I dyed whisper white 1/4" grossgrain ribbon with blue bayou reinker but it didn't turn out quite the color I wanted. Looks like I'll need to invest in more ribbon. :)
So using that webpage and knowing what the challenge was here is my recipe. :)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Blue Bayou, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip.
Ink: Blue Bayou, Versermark, Whisper White craft ink, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Stamp set: Seaside, Warm Words, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Accessories: Whisper White grossgrain, silver brads, dimensionals, clear embossing powder

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love what your doing!!!!!!!!!
Sandy