Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birthday wishes


I wanted to use this idea of 3 panes but accidently made it too long for a regular sized card. SO... what do I do? change the card size. :) I lengthened it to fit in a legal size envelope and added the 'medalion' on the end.

The flower is pick a petal. I used 2 colors from soft subtles for the petals, pale plum and pretty in pink the other color is purely pomegranate. I used barely banana and apricot appeal for the center. The card base is purely pomegranate as well. I stamped the 'happy' stamp from define your life in purely pomegranate. I framed the panes with basic gray. Since it was too long I stamped the birthday stamp from so many scallops using purely pomegranate for the flower and candles, yo-yo yellow for the flames and basic gray for the words. I punched it out using my scalloped punch then layered it on pretty in pink paper. I used my cricut to cut it out the right size.

I wrapped purely pomegranate stitched ribbon all the way around so you can see it on the inside as well. I tied it in a knot then using a dimensional I attached the medallion so that it looks like it is hanging from ribbon.

Recipe:
Cardstock - Whisper white, basic gray, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate
Stamps - Pick a Petal, Define Your Life, So Many Scallops
Ink - Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Basic Gray, YoYo yellow, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana
Accessories - Purely Pom stitched ribbon, scallop punch, Cricut

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: