Monday, November 12, 2007

Snowy Tri-Fold





This is for a challenge with my hostess club. We were challenged to use scraps. I pulled out all of my wild wasabi and purely pomegranate scraps and cut them in 1/2 inch strips for the basket weaves. Yes I weaved that myself. ;)
Sorry for the bad picture.


The woven is 5 strips of purely pomegranate of 4" length and 7 strips of wild wasabi at 3 inches. I wove them together and trimmed it to 4" by 2 1/2" I framed it with going grey. I embossed the same size piece of wild wasabi with my snowflake cuttlebug folder. The center is a 3"x3" square glossy cardstock. I stamped the big snowflake from Stampin Up Snow Burst with versermark and used a snowflake white embossing powder I bought at Michaels and embossed it. I then stamped two different smaller snowflakes with wild wasabi and purely pom. I framed it with wild wasabi. I hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

What a great card!! Awesome!