Thursday, November 1, 2007

The holiday season

So Halloween is over and the holiday season has officially begun! I always look forward to this time of the year. The colors, the smells, the foods, the crafts! I haven't started on Christmas cards yet, but I intend on soon.

I was walking through Kohl's today and they had so many candles out and I could smell them all. It totally made me want to come home and decorate my house for Christmas but it isn't quite time yet.

I just wanted to put a post up and let all my readers know that I'm still alive and kicking. I'll get some crafts done soon. :)

1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

I know exactly what you mean. I'm so ready to get my house in order and decorate for the holidays. It's such a good feeling and I guess we've been so busy that I am craving that good holiday feeling a little early this year!

Teresa