Sunday, August 5, 2007

Opening of my blog

SO I finally decided to join the rest of the world. I resisted for so long but decided, hey! It's about time. ;)

My name is Krista and I live in Alabama. I discovered stamping about 7 months ago because of my sister but I really got into it about 5 months ago! I work as an engineer in Montgomery and own a home based business. I bake dog cookies and make notecards, mini scrapbooks and just added coaster tiles for unfortunately a small group. I'd love to expand my business but right now I basically appeal to the greyhound world.

Speaking of greyhounds... I have one greyhound, Kip. He's 5 years old, and a complete goofball that I love more than anything!! He has more personality than most people I've known have in their pinky! It's unbelievable how dynamic he is.

Well I suppose I'll leave it for tonight. :)

2 comments:

Signe said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It is alot of fun...

au poussin bleu said...

LOVELY TO HAVE NEW COMERS. AND GOOD LUCK