Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Didja think I had forgotten ya??

Of course not!! :)

So I know it's a little early but I have had this set for a couple of months now and FINALLY inked it up!


The image from Stampin' Up! Cruisin' Christmas was stamped with Stazon on watercolor paper. I watercolored using my SU! markers and aqua painters. I used a wide variety of colors. The green paper is Old Olive and the red, which I ran through my crimper, is Ruby Red. The image is framed with Night of Navy. The green fiber is a fiber from Michaels.

Even though the coloring took a while, the card itself is fairly simple. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Cruisin' Christmas
Paper: Old Olive, Ruby red, Night of Navy, watercolor paper
Accessories: SU! markers, aqua painters, fibers, crimper

2 comments:

Laura lok said...

darn cute

Judy Rozema said...

So cute!! I love your Kip!! He looks like a doll!