Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shower door prize


I made this set for my sisters lingerie shower as a door prize for one of the games we played.

Included is a set of 12 cards, a matching pen and mini post-it note keychain. I made the matching bag for it as well.


I used the stamp set For a Friend and made 2 cards with each stamp which gave the winner a great variety. I used Papertrey Ink white paper and ran it through my cuttlebug and nestibilities. Then I ran the patterned paper from Afternoon Tea to make a rectangle smaller. After that I ran whisper white through on a smaller rectangle and stamped it with stazon. I did use a little bit of stickles to give some sparkle.

Pretty simple but just enough. :)


















1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

What an adorable purse! I hope that she had a fun party!