Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby its you!


This is a card I made for a baby swap. The swaped cards are being donated to a local pregnancy center.



I used papertrey white for the base of the card. Bashful blue in a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (a little smaller) for the background. The designer paper is from Cutie pie and its cut in a 3 3/4 x 5 size. The Hippo is from Pun Fun and I stamped it on shimmery white. I cut it out 3x3 and tore it along the two edges. So saffron behind that is cut at 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 and torn on the two edges. I cut out Rose red on my cricut with a 2 1/2" oval and a 2" oval in shimmery white. I used warm words for the sentiment. I tied the organdy ribbon and used a glue dot to secure it in place. It was a fairly simple card to make but turned out really cute.

Recipe:

Paper: Papertrey white, bashful blue, so saffron, shimmery white, rose red

Ink: Basic gray, Rose red, bashful blue

Accessories: rose colored organdy ribbon

No comments: